What we do
CQ Building & Pest Inspections carry out pre-purchase, pre-sale, annual and special purpose inspections.
- Pre-purchase Building Inspections (residential and commercial)
- Pre-purchase Timber Pest (termites & borers) inspection
- Asbestos Audits / Registers (Can take 7-14 days depending on samples taken)
- Special Purpose (Building dispute, specific issue/s with building)
- Council Building Compliance Searches
- Insurance Inspections
- Swimming Pool (pumps & filters only – please note this is NOT a safety report)
- Builder Disputes
- Handover Inspections
- Smoke Alarm installation advice and requirements
All of our reports are computer generated and comply with the relevant Australian Standards AS4349.1 and AS4349.3. All our inspectors are fully licensed and insured with Pacific International Insurance Limited (policy AUS-19-3058).
Building Inspection Report
Building Inspections are a comprehensive inspection of the general condition and the structural soundness of the property. They will also alert you to any potential problems that may arise in the future.
Download Sample Report
Timber Pest (Termite & Borers) Inspection Report
Our Timber Pest Inspections are a visual inspection for subterranean and dampwood termites (white ants), borers of seasoned timber and wood decay fungi (wood rot).
Download Sample Report
Things you should know
- Our reports are user friendly & easy to read & understand.
- We have carried out in excess of 20,000 reports in Queensland.
- We organise access with your real estate agent (if applicable). You don’t have to lift a finger!
- After we have completed the report, you’ll get it the following business day (with the exception of asbestos registers/reports).
- Our price includes all sample taking and testing no matter how many samples are taken as well all warning & safety signs required, so as to fully comply with Workplace Health & Safety requirements.
- We include photos with our reports & are happy to take extra photos of any areas you haven’t seen or are concerned about (just let us know when making your booking).
- We inspect in the roof space and on the roof if physically possible. (Many others don’t.) If we don’t, well tell you why we couldn’t.
- We follow & comply with all relevant Australian standards.
- You can be onsite during the inspection.
- We check that smoke alarms are installed as per the Building Code of Australia.
- We give you your inspectors mobile phone number so you can call him any time before, during or after your inspection.